A Recipe for Children’s Photography Success (when it’s pouring down outside!)
- Find a suitable room, in this case a conservatory
- Set up 4 studio lights with soft boxes in-front of a portable white backdrop
- For the techies among you; add a 5DMkii, a couple of Pocket Wizards and an 8 GB CF card
- Mix in a few cuddly toys, some coloured plastic balls, a jingly-jangly jester, and a very popular bubble machine
- Finally, add the two cutest toddlers (well, ok …. one toddler and one not quite crawling)
AND ….. Hey Presto!!
……. You’ve got a fantastic set of photos for the whole family to drool over!!!
Now I’ll let the images do the talking ……………………
Cousins - Jessica (2 yrs ,2 months) & Paige (8 months)
A few of Paige on her own ……………….
I hope you agree that Paige is a natural! Jessica is too – she’s had plenty of practice in-front of the camera.
Me and our daughter Jessica - Photo taken by Gary
Her first pair of shades - cool!
A tip for new parents - bubbles are just THE BEST entertainment!
Here are a few teaser images of the children of a family I did a photo shoot for a couple of weeks ago. I’ve processed the images, and for family members and friends, the full selection of images can be viewed on the password-protected area of my website. These are just to give you an idea of some of the images I create and they are typical of what I do regularly …..
Alert and Keen!
Big Brother is watching over you!
Bubbles Bubbles and more Bubbles!
Cool bike.... I'm jealous!
I love working with children of all ages. The sessions are often fun and unpredictable but I do everything possible to ensure they enjoy being in-front of the camera and I think their enjoyment comes through in the photographs. These two youngsters were delightful and funny! I had a great time!!